– High level of security: Clients’ fiat balances are held in segregated bank accounts while clients’ digital assets are safely held in cold wallets.
– Favorable spot transactions: Spot transaction with or without use of margin: 10% of the position value margin on account required to open the trade.
– No hidden fees: Deposit and withdrawal fees are not applicable; clients are only charged trade execution fees.
– Deep liquidity: Allows on-demand order execution in relatively large clips with tight spreads.
– Variety of crypto/fiat pairs: We offer 28 different crypto/fiat pairs trading. Fiat currencies USD, EUR, GBP, CHF are available.
CFS Management provides investors with access to a wide range of global markets including CFD, without the cost and difficulty of integrating multiple liquidity and technology providers.
Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are a derivative product which may be used for the purpose of speculating on a broad range of financial markets (equities, indices, forex, commodities, digital assets) or for hedging an existing physical portfolio in volatile markets without taking the ownership of the underlying assets
CFDs allow the investors to magnify their returns since only a small fraction of the full order value has to be deposited in order to open a position. This also means that losses may exceed the deposits when trading CFDs.